Quality training for Canadian mold inspectors
We are a 100% Canadian-based mold training institute and focus on Canadian mold and air quality issues established by Health Canada
Our course is based and audited under the Canadian National Occupational Standards for certification in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and all East Coast provinces.
Inspect4mold specializes and has trained many First Nations across Canada in mold inspection/testing and remediation.
Our training curriculum is accredited by the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants towards National Certification within all provinces in Canada.
Your career in mold inspection
Reasons to consider a new career in mold inspection
The Phase “Toxic Mold” has become a buzz word in the media in the last several years. Reports of severe health complications, condemned buildings, grow houses and other severe problems have contributed to this increasing awareness.
The average mold inspection takes between 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours and starting market rate for inspection/testing is $550 and up.
10 Reasons to Train with Inspect4Mold
- No Ongoing fees (with our courses)
- Minimal startup costs
- Run as a part-time or full time business
- Unlimited income potential and expansion
- Unbelievable demand for Mold Inspectors
- Immediate cash flow benefits/onsite payment
- Flexibility-set your own hours
- Short term start up training/certification
- Very low overhead
- Exciting and lucrative career